With these very clickable links!
- Classical sculptures dressed as hipsters look contemporary and totally badass. I may have to agree.
- Since it's summer and we're all foodies here, here's a guide to grilling more than just dude-food.
- As someone with long lasting issues with body image, this article about the coveted "thigh gap" was a refreshing read!
- I never thought I would find myself in love with a book about science, but I was proven wrong. I just finished The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, a story about a poor African American in 20th century America and what cells taken from her body specifically did for THE ENTIRE SCIENTIFIC WORLD. It's a true story - mind completely blown.
- If you're a blogger and haven't giggled at this tumblr yet, it's time.
- Why you should take a career sabbatical. I just started my new job last week so this probably isn't a good idea right now. Is it even possible to be twenty and take a sabbatical?
- This entire resource page from Marie Forleo about overcoming fear and self doubt was my best friend this weekend. I'M GONNA GO GET STUFF DONE.