Friday, March 29, 2013

See you soon!


Funny self portrait. Ahh!


Hello friends! Unlost is going to be taking a short break.

Don't you worry! Everything is fine.  I've just started up on some big (and exciting!) projects that require 99% of my attention. The other 1% of my attention will go towards eating and sleeping and maybe showering.

Regularly scheduled programming will resume when I get my feet back on the ground!

I miss you already. 

3 comments:

JanM ♥ said...

That picture is pretty awesome!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Niki Caron said...

Good luck with everything! Can't wait for you to be back (and I love the self portrait)!

Mimi Finerty said...

please remember to come back to us. And good luck with your projects. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...