| Blazer: H&M (old, love this one, or this one for fashionistas on a budget) | Top: Anthropologie | Jeans: J.Brand (same cut, different wash here) | Shoes: Thrifted via Buffalo Exchange | Sunglasses: American Eagle | Bag: Aldo (love this one) |
My thoughts as Steven and I are struggling to take these photographs:
1. UGH, I am so hungry. Let's just go to dinner. But I haven't done an outfit post in a week - we should probably take pictures.
2. It is very obvious Steven is just as annoyed as I am.
3. Crap, why is it starting to rain a little bit?
4. What level of narcissism must I possess to make my husband take pictures of me for my blog? I'm guessing a high level.
5. Narcissism's an unhappy word. I'll just call it confidence - yeah, confidence.
6. Is my outfit even cute enough to photograph?
7. What do you mean the focus isn't working? IT'S EASY TO USE.
8. This is way more awkward than all them fashion bloggers make it out to be.
9. Do the fashion bloggers with 5+ outfit posts a week REALLY get their husbands to take their pictures that much? Or do they do the tripod/camera remote thing? How awkward would it look if they set up a tripod up on the sidewalk to get that I'm so cool look at this urban street scene and my cute outfit look?
10. What's the point of taking these pictures if 99% of them will end up looking like THIS MADNESS:
11. Clearly I'm doing something wrong here. I don't care anymore - let's go eat food.