Hi everyone. As I announced earlier this week, there will be some big changes on this here blog in just a few weeks time.
There will be:
- a new blog name
- a new design
- a new website domain name.
But the truth is I don't really know. We'll see what happens.
SO. Here is what you should expect out of the new blog:
- Travel posts. My blog will always be a travel blog, no matter where I'm living. As I study up and work on improving my writing I'll be working on creating useful articles to help hopeful/potential travelers in addition to my normal travel posts.
- Fashion posts. On the survey readers were pretty divided about this. Some love outfit posts and some aren't interested at all. Because it was so split I knew I had to just go with my gut and do what I felt was right. I love fashion. I believe it should be affordable and accessible and I want to write more about creating great looks for very low prices.
- Food posts. One of my goals for 2013 is to study food photography and learn what I can. Food is one of my biggest passions - I love the way it is influenced by culture and travel and let's face it, life is better with good food. In 2013 I'm hoping to bring a lot of high-quality food posts to the table with recipes, videos and good photography.
- Super awesome giveaways. Especially at the beginning. I'm planning on hosting several H-U-G-E giveaways the first week to jumpstart the relaunch and thank you all for your support.
- New sponsorship policies. I want to work really hard after the blog launch to make sure blog sponsors feel well taken care of and happy with their purchase. I will be reforming all of the sponsorship terms, ad sizes, etc; in a way that will offer sponsors the most bang for their buck. I'm so grateful for sponsors and they deserve the best.
- NEW PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG. That's right. I've been pondering on this for a while and it seemed like this was absolutely the right time to just go for it. This second blog will showcase my portrait/couples/family/wedding photography as well as my creative photography adventures.
Things will be slowing down around here from now until the blog relaunches in early January. I will be focusing my time on preparing for the launch as well as enjoying the holidays with my family.
I wish you all a very happy holidays!