My thoughts since arriving in America on Tuesday night:
1. Oh dear goodness is it warm.
2. It smells so good here.
3. WHY IS IT SO WARM.
4. There is ICE IN MY DRINK.
5. This ice is so dang cold, my teeth hurt.
6. I am so tired.
7. Why are these Americans in the airport striking up a random conversation with me? Oh right! America!
8. Ohhh, in-n-out, in-n-out, in-n-out.
9. OH MY GOSH AMERICAN BURGERS ARE SO GOOD.
10. Can I take a nap in here?
11. It's only 9PM but I'm passing the heck out.
12. American pillows are so much better than German pillows.
13. Why am I awake at 5 AM?!
14. Mani/Pedi/Wax/Spraytan: I now look the part of a TRUE AMERICAN.
15. American toilet paper is way softer than German toilet paper.
16. I suppose I should buy an iPhone.
17. Bought an iPhone!
18. I'm a blogger, so it's only natural that I create an instagram account .5 seconds after buying an iPhone.
19. Follow me on instagram here.
20. Can I just eat all american food by inhaling it all at once?
21. I think I'm going to stay a while.