1. I am really bad at prioritizing. Things that I enjoy that are really not that important usually end up getting done WAY before stuff that is far more urgent. It's terrible.
2. Some people are able to consistently keep their life together, but I'm not one of them. Every so often I find myself in a great place where everything is in order and makes sense, and then I start neglecting my house, my health, my responsibilities until I've entered this complete state of self loathing and then I do a total overhaul to get things back to where they should be. Then the process repeats itself.
3. I want to say that if I was magically given $10,000 right now I would use it to make a difference and help people, but it's highly probable I would blow the majority of it on clothes.
4. I sometimes hate myself because I can't do everything. I wold LOVE to be a restaurant owner/event planner/travel journalist/graphic designer/news anchor all while raising perfect children and dressing impeccably but of course that is absolutely impossible to do all of those things at once.
5. I am so obsessed with the journalism class I just started. I've completed assignments that aren't due for 10 more days and am considering reading through the entire textbook just for the fun of it. Crazy?
6. I talk to inanimate objects a lot. Like if the internet isn't working I'll beg my computer to fix the problem by itself, or I'll tell my dishwasher he's a jerk for being so loud. What makes this even weirder is that I talk to the inanimate objects here in German...some weird logic in my brain tells me that they're German objects so they'll understand me better if I speak their language. I don't know. I'm strange, okay?
Linking up with Alyx.