What I've learned in Budapest thus far:
4. Budapest is the most walkable city in the history of ever and buying a train pass is stupid.(Read: We bought train passes. Stupid.)
5. Ask a local where the locals eat and drink and go there. Will yield wonderful results.
6. Medieval Catholics will consider a naturally mummified arm a miracle and put it on display in a church for all to see.
7. If there's ever a building that gets bombed out in a war, I shouldn't reconstruct the ruins, I should just stick a bar in it and call it grundge chic - I'll get rich real quick.
8. In Hungary, saying "Thank you" to a waiter before getting your change back is the equivalent of saying "keep the change." And beware: once given, no take-backsies.
9. Communism sucked.
10. Three days is truly not enough for this magnificent city. I'm quite sad to be leaving so soon...and will certainly be back.