I have learned a lot since I've arrived in Spain.
1. In Barcelona, Arriving at a restaurant for dinner at 11:30 PM is normal, if not expected.
2. It is also normal, if not expected, to sleep in far past what would be deemed "acceptable" in Germany or the United States. I could be exaggerating slightly about this though, seeing as we're on vacation and sleeping in seems to be a given.
3. Paella is a gift from the Gods.
4. Spanish Gothic Cathedrals may just blow Notre Dame out of the water. Sorry Paris.
5. Shopping for groceries in open air markets trumps grocery stores every time.
6. True love is found in Barcelona. True love of Coconut Pistachio Fudge Gelato.
7. No matter where you are, vacation and adventures are ALWAYS more fun with family.
More photos and information coming soon!