- I spent my last day in California sitting on the beach, eating In-n-out burger and watching sea lions, dolphins, and a mama and baby whale. No, not kidding!
- It was really hard to say goodbye to my family and friends, but the excitement of seeing my husband helped keep the tears at bay.
- Sleeping pills are the world’s greatest invention when used in correspondence with long Trans-Atlantic flights.
- my husband picked me up for the airport in a suit, carrying a single red rose.
- when I got home, I figured out what he did with the rest of the bouquet. I am the luckiest woman on the planet.